Happy New Year!
2013’s been a funny one. In the respect that, bar graduation and a couple of other (very special) things, it really wasn’t very memorable. And that makes me a bit sad. (It’s also made writing this post rather difficult which is why it’s so late…)
I’ve done OK with 2013’s resolutions:
- I graduated! I finished with a 2.1 and started a Masters degree 😀
- Whilst I didn’t blog once a month, I managed 8 posts – 3 more than 2012…
- I’ve just finished book #48
- I reached sale #20 just before Christmas! Quite a surprise to have achieved this one!
My 2014 goals are…
- Graduate (again) Halfway there…
- Be employed (This is, embarrassingly, the most terrifyingly difficult goal by far)
- Read 60 books on the list
- Do more good deeds