I know I’m getting further and further behind with my Project52 challenge, but I’ve been busy with exams, assessments, coursework and a hell of a lot of procrastinating recently. I mean, I’m usually procrastinating, but I like to think at least I’ve had a valid(ish) reason 😉
Anyway, I have finally finished a project 🙂
I was aiming to finish this before last weekend, in time for the baby shower of the recipient (!) but alas, I couldn’t knit fast enough 🙁 But I HAVE finished it, and I’m quite pleased with it.
The pattern was, in my opinion, a bit strange, but it was nice to knit something in a new way, and I think it’s a very sweet little jacket. I definitely learned some new skills whilst making this – provisional cast on, invisible garter stitch seaming etc… However, I wish I was as happy with the yarn. I used Adriafil Llama and it shed everywhere and the thread kept breaking – very disappointing!
Buttons from John Lewis
I’m really looking forward to finally starting my next project (once again baby-related!), although I’m sure I’ll find a million ways to put it off -_-