I started this at the end of August, so I’m pleased with how well it’s going 😀
This is my progress so far on a mitten, using this pattern
It seems to have come up very small though, bearing in mind I used this yarn because it feels nice as opposed to it being the right gauge… Bigger needles it is, I think.
I’m excited about this, I’m hoping it all turns out OK! The cast-on was quite fiddly and it’s slightly holey, but my toes can have a bit of breathing space and I can avoid it on the second sock.
Anyway, new hair, (hopefully) new college course, 3 months ’til Christmas (!) aaaaaand… Umm… I think that’s it :p